Worldwide Communications Consultants, Inc. Begins Fabricating Model LMD-200 “Matrix” Tower
With a height of up to 200’, a minimum face width of 24”, and a maximum center-to-center base width of 72”, the Model LMD-200 matrix tower is the most versatile light-to-medium duty pre-engineered wireless communications tower available today. The Model LMD-200 tower is capable of numerous height and loading configurations which satisfy most tower requirements found in today’s oil & gas SCADA systems, railroad PTC and yard surveillance, E911 systems, private/estate security, and many more.
DETERMINING IF A MODEL LMD-200 MATRIX TOWER IS RIGHT FOR YOU IS EASY AS: 1, 2, 3:
- Customer provides tower height, location, and proposed/future appurtenance loading.
- Engineering will determine which continuous sections of the Model LMD-200 best satisfies the requirements then estimate the foundation design based upon a “normal” soil profile or a customer provided geotechnical soils report.
- Once in full production, the foundation hardware kit will be shipped within 2-3 days A.O.R. and the tower will follow via dedicated flatbed trailer within (1) week if in stock, and within (3) weeks if fabrication is required.
WWCI’S MATRIX TOWER FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Laser Aligned Welding Fixtures – Unparalleled Accuracy & Repeatability
- 100% Solid Rod Construction – Low Maintenance Design
- Fully-Welded Construction – No Sub-Assembly/Quick Stacking
- Minimum Face Width of 24” – 4’ Diameter Microwave Dish Loading Capability
- Maximum Base Width of 72” – Small Footprint Mat or Single Pier Foundation Designs
- Integral Climbing Ladder – No Step Bolt or Bolt-on Climbing Ladder Assembly Required
- Bolt-on Waveguide Tabs – Flexible (3) Face Coax/Cable Management
- Oversized Flanges – All Sections can Serve as the Towers’ Base
- 120 Available Configurations – Satisfies a Wide Range of Wireless Applications
- Structural Engineering by Paul J. Ford Company
If you have a light-to-medium duty wireless tower project on the horizon where we could be of service, keep the Worldwide Communications Model LMD-200 matrix tower in mind. For a prompt response on any tower or tower related fabricated steel requirements you may have, please contact our fabricated steel representative Ben Q. Strange, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone anytime at (812) 470-7949.